Friday, March 21, 2008

My Dealer



Let me tell you something. The Girl Scouts know a thing or two about business. In today’s day and age of pushing your product out as fast and as big as possible, the Girl Scouts bide their time. They wait for that perfect moment once a year to push their crack…I mean cookies. They don’t dilute the market. They don’t have super sales. And their product can’t be bought in stores. But I wouldn’t be surprised in the month or two that they sell cookies, that they make enough money to last a person multiple lifetimes. They are geniuses.

So, I’m going to finish my box now. I don’t care if I did open only 3 minutes ago. This stuff is delicious.

Oh, and keep your fingers away. I would feel sorta bad if I had to break them off of your hand. Get your own damn box!

3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I totally agree with you. Girl Scout cookies are the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

You didn't take my samoas, DID YOU???

Lucy said...

tu sigue asi comiendo galletas , goloso