Monday, April 02, 2007

Fantasy....whatever

So I was calculating the scores in my office pool March Madness tournament bracket and realized, yet again, that I will not win. Could someone explain to me why I feel the need to play these "pick 'em" games? According to my last count, I haven't won a thing...ever. A person might think with so many failures that I'd just give up. But didn't your dad ever tell you that quitters never prosper? Right now, that's all I have because it isn't any pride or money from my very intelligent and rational picks.

By the way, did you know that the baseball season started this week? It's my first attempt at Fantasy Baseball and I already have players on the Disabled List. I give up.

Football season starts in a couple months...

I guess it's a good thing that I don't follow sports too closely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just tell yourself a fav mantra of mine that i use when i don't succeed at something: "Oh, I don't really care, it was just for fun"